Feeling Blue

I'm in the middle of a big set back. HUGE. I feel really sick. For the last two months I felt a little sick. Now I feel REALLY sick. Sunday I took our new puppy, Rae, to the vet for her puppy shots and I nearly threw up while visiting with the vet. I wound up sleeping most of the day and missed dinner with the parents. That's how sick I was.

When I say that I'm sick, here are a few of my symptoms:

  • exhaustion (no, this isn't tired)
  • joint pain
  • muscle pain
  • nausea (holy cow - I can't eat much)
  • bloating
  • loss of appetite
  • acid reflux
  • lethargy
  • gas
  • sinus pain
  • feeling out of it
  • hand twitching


Needless to say, I don't feel like eating and raising my head takes more effort than I care to admit.

I feel kind of helpless today, which is making me feel blue. Send good vibes that this ends quickly - I have a BIG week ahead.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visiting Urgent Care with Dysautonomia

Weight Loss Goals and Success

Grieving with Dysautonomia