Monday, April 25, 2016

Feeling Blue

I'm in the middle of a big set back. HUGE. I feel really sick. For the last two months I felt a little sick. Now I feel REALLY sick. Sunday I took our new puppy, Rae, to the vet for her puppy shots and I nearly threw up while visiting with the vet. I wound up sleeping most of the day and missed dinner with the parents. That's how sick I was.

When I say that I'm sick, here are a few of my symptoms:

  • exhaustion (no, this isn't tired)
  • joint pain
  • muscle pain
  • nausea (holy cow - I can't eat much)
  • bloating
  • loss of appetite
  • acid reflux
  • lethargy
  • gas
  • sinus pain
  • feeling out of it
  • hand twitching


Needless to say, I don't feel like eating and raising my head takes more effort than I care to admit.

I feel kind of helpless today, which is making me feel blue. Send good vibes that this ends quickly - I have a BIG week ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beginning

The Beginning of Being Sick

Welcome to my blog! I'm not sure if anyone will read this but I'd like to say "hi" to anyone who comes across this. I ...