Wednesday, October 28, 2015

A New Symptom

This (bleep)ing disorder never fails to confuse me! A new symptom crept up about two weeks ago: vision blurriness. I was sitting at my desk at work and all of a sudden my eyes got really blurry and it continued to be blurry the entire day. All I wanted was eye drops in hopes that it would make things better - but it didn't.

It turns out this is another lovely symptom of dysautonomia. I can often deal with the nausea and feeling out of it but COME ON! My eyes?? WHAT THE HECK!

A woman in my dysautonomia support group recommended I look into Sjogren's Syndrome. Someone else recommended checking my BP because my blood pressure could be low.

I'm stressed out, as is, so this just adds insult to injury for me today. Wish me luck, I'm off to make an appointment with an ophthalmologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beginning

The Beginning of Being Sick

Welcome to my blog! I'm not sure if anyone will read this but I'd like to say "hi" to anyone who comes across this. I ...